<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2-hour Phone call


Discovery of the Day: Toot people are really toot. They drive me crazy.

Wah it's late.. And zero work done!! Cos I was talking to Hianez for 2 hours+, all for free LOL!

Today slept till 11am, damn shuang leh! And then got up, slack until 12, then got lunch, wrap.. And cookies.. And ate and watched Chef School online.. Got ready, 2pm go class..

ENGL222 discuss Rez Sisters, ENGL229 nothing interesting, went to ECON255 early and read article, he tell stories and took notes.

Go home, ate with Deb, Bern and his friend Bill, and then had seafood pasta and breaded sole. Yummy and full. Went to Bill's place cos I wanted to see what it looked like.. In Tec House..

It was like a maze inside and his room was actually smaller than mine.. It looked a lot like Marine Drive.. Anyway and I made him walk me out cos I would lose my way cos of BAD sense of directions :D

Went home, slack, copy notes, play game, then Hianez online and so we talk talk talk talk a lot about everything and now it's 12am so I should go sleep.. No ECON notes copied! Arrrgh. Good thing I don't have much to catch up these days.


watched the sunset at 11:54 PM