<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Boring Saturday


Discovery of the Day: Is it my mood swings or I'm surrounded by irritating people these days?

Last night slack till around 12, watching cooking shows (Bobby Flay is actually cool!) and then sleep, and I got up and it was already 9:30am! Late for work! Oops. Hurriedly got to work and was like 8 minutes late hahaha.

Slowly stock drinks, cut jello, and then finish work, ate lunch with Tomtom and Lin.. Ate wrap and drink my homemade milk tea. Went to piano after that, took another video! 2nd part of Nostalgy, but still no ending (cos haven't learn)..

Enjoy!



I think my hands are too stiff, don't look elegant enough..

Anyway, finish piano, went home slack, do nothing, started studying for ENGL229.. First chapter only, last part very hard liao.. Then bo liao, went to count credits.. And was disturbed online by an irritating person lah.

Oh yes, exciting news. I finally got iTunes to work on my computer! Previously didn't work dunno why.. But now I have to rename all the files again, which I'm lazy to do.. -.-

Went to shower, then dinner at 6+ with Bern and Deb, where we talked about having pets and dogs and etc.. LOL. Went back, slack, continue studying. Skipped the hard chapter, then now onto the 2nd chapter only.. Still not finished! =.=!!

I'm so bored now!! Nobody to talk to online.. And then I think I'll just watch some cooking shows and then go to sleep.. Tempted to piano again but lazy to go out leh..


watched the sunset at 10:15 PM