<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Chilling out Sunday


Discovery of the Day: Onion rings are extremely saturated with fat and oil. Never eat them again.

Today was basically a little chilling-out day, with minimal schoolwork. Slept at nearly 1am, I got up at 9am, which was actually 8am before daylight savings.. Basically we lost an hour, so kinda tired all day.. And then slack...

Did laundry at 10:30am.. And I was packing away my winter jackets too.. There was the big eskimo one which was too big for me, and there's the blue and red one which I never wear, the puffy red one and the light blue GAP one.. They would be too hot for spring so now is a good time to put them away. I dragged out the vaccuum bag and i stuffed 2 per side cos it was so big. And then I folded the entire bag in half and sat on it to let the air out. I was practically riding a horse and it was actually a good workout! LOL.

Pictures for your entertainment purposes:


Big bag, coats on 2 sides..


See, now it's SO compressed!


See how it shrank in size? Magic.

At 11:30am I was going to go get lunch and asked Bern if he wanted to go, and he thought it was only 10:30am cos he forgot to change clock! LOL.

I got rice and chicken and asparagus, eat until super full. Watch TV.. Watched some of Titanic till about 3pm, then go back, slack, play game, copy a bit ECON, then think of title.. Jasmine helped me! Hahaha..

And went to BUCH to print, and came back dinner.. Wrap and onion rings.. Then piano.. 8pm come back copy notes, play game, then just finished talking for almost an hour with Ppl.. Haiyo, talk so much. No time to do homework eeeks. Anyway, better catch up with other subjects lahhhh.

Anyway, here'a a short video of my terrible piano playing.. Nostalgy, shortened version. Please give comments!



watched the sunset at 9:41 PM