Hoo, so it took a long time for me to fall asleep last night due to the noise, and I woke up at 8am. It was way to early to get up, so I just went back to sleep till 9am.. Woke up, slack, do nothing, read some ECON255 (just one article), then went to get food at 11+..
Got a bagel sandwich of bacon, egg and cheese.. And hashbrowns.. Go home eat and drama, and then read a bit more, but dunno how come end up go download games to play.. Play all afternoon (so addicting!), talk to Selina on the phone, did a bit more work.. I hate reading articles!!
Dinner at 6pm with Deb and Bern, and Deb was trying to trick me Bern wasn't in her room ahh. Had multigrain crusted chicken breast, very nice, and veggie samosa. Then we 3 went to piano and Bern kept disturbing Deb, which turned out to be some sort of blackmailing going on, and then they left because Deb wanted to escape the blackmailing..
I practice somemore, tired liao then went back 8+. Haven't done anything since then, play game somemore, and then around 9pm went to talk to the RC about the noise issue with Sachi.. Came back, play somemore..
Tomorrow gonna get up early talk to mama, so better sleep soon! One episode of drama and then sleep! Hehehe. I don't wanna go to school! Good thing no afternoon tutorial tomorrow, at least have all afternoon to try studying~~