Discovery of the Day: Selling shares require a great deal of lying. On the other side of the coin, it means you may never be getting correct information when buying shares.ROFL today had been the most hilarious day in such a long time!
I slept at 12 last night after helping Aubrey edit essay.. Soooo tired. Slept quite soundly, and snoozed till 9+ and got up, shower and went to class. Took notes and do crossword in SOCI, and then Sudoku in ECON302. Complicated graphs but ideas are reasonably understandable.
Then met Selina, and went to SUB eat A&W. At 1pm we were going to be taking part in a study, and they say not supposed to know each other LOL. So I went in first, and then it was this stock market thingy. I was the broker supposed to sell shares and Selina is the buyer and supposed to buy shares from me. What she doesn't know is that the price of the shares have high possibility of dropping so she will lose money but of course I didn't tell her that. I convince her to buy 8 shares cos it was susperstiously a good number LOL. And she keep asking why not 5, 7 etc and we made up many things along the way, all along pretending we do not know each other.. All this was fake, of course.
I got $10 for participating, and we were given one envelope (we were in diff rooms) and there were 4 dollar coins in it and we were supposed to take how many we want and leave the rest for the other person. Stupid me did not realize this was false and I only took 2 and Selina took 3 =.= Should have taken all of it! LOL. Anyway I got $2 commission for selling 8 shares so I earned $14 today! LOL and when we came out separately we were really laughing like crazy..
Anyway came back and slack till now. Supposed to be doing presentation but I keep finding other stuff to do and I just wasted like an hour plus liao. Wanna try finishing paper today! Since I have in mind what to do.. Going to incorporate something about the recent terrorist escape in Singapore ;) More later!