Oooh I just finished Love in the Time of Cholera..
Spoilers ahead! Beware!
It was a really sad movie, at the same time touching at first, because it was so romantic and he was so loyal and persistent in looking for her..
It was also sad that he caused so much trouble in the lives of those around her.. But later on, when he starts having sex with so many women (up to about 600+) and with the last one being a college girl, it was really kinda perverted in a way.
He was just doing this so that he can numb himself from the pain of rejection from her, but yet when her husband died they still end up together. I really don't see the point, but yet it was a beautiful movie, with wonderful lines of poetry and music..
I found a blooper, where he already had white hair but at some scene after that, I think he was looking for the photograph and he had dark hair again.. And also there was one point his hair was really white but his moustache was still black..
Oh, and seriously, the last scene where they are like 70+ years old and still making love is just kinda... UNIMAGINABLE.. Eeeks no comment. Though raising the cholera flag so they won't be disturbed is kinda interesting..
I think this would deserve about 3.5/5 stars...