<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Most Productive Day EVERR!


Discovery of the Day: Guys get naughty and high when they are drunk.

OH YESSSSS! Today must have been the most productive day ever this year!

I got up at 9am, didn't sleep too well cos too cold, and then go work. Beverages, and then cut Jello. Got a chicken salad wrap and ate half of it with Tomtom and Lin, then finished the other half at home, slacking till 1+..

Do paper, silly Peter is drunk and talking rubbish to me.. And write and write and write.. Crazy, and I finally got to the conclusion! Went to eat scalloped potatoes and corn, then to work again, and do salad bar and Stone Hearth and serve pizza.. Clean tables, etc.. Come back damn tired, slacked for quite a while before continuing..

Finished! Handed it to lovely Hianez and Aubrey for editing, had some suggestions but I was lazy and tired to do anymore research. FINALLY DONE! Touched up my citations and I was shocked I had used a full page of sources! OH MY. I better ace this paper. Now Hianez and me are thinking of a good title. Some of the funny ones include:

(Note: MS refers to the recently escaped terrorist in Singapore, since he's the main character (no, the ONLY character) in my paper :D)

- MS: The World Wants YOU!
- Globalization: Angel or Devil?
- Your Shit Could be Travelling Around the World!
- Globalize Your Localized Shit
- Around the World with MS

I have much more things to do after this paper is done, but I'm glad I finished it early and not last minute so I can breathe for a little while before I go under the pile of work waiting for me..

Still deciding on title! And the clocks change tonight so instead of 11+ now it's 12+ liao! There goes one hour of my sleep! Oh yes, I need to do laundry tomorrow, since I forgot to do it today..


watched the sunset at 11:12 PM