<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, March 3, 2008

MSN reunion =)


Sigh, I'm so great at crapping here every day and yet when it comes to writing papers I'm stuck. I have written 2 pages out of 10 for my last SOCI paper and it's getting too geog-ish, since I'm writing about the environment. Don't know how to continue anymore.

Anyway, it has been a very interesting day so far, with me waking up at 6+am, then talk to mama till 7+, and someone added all of us into a mass TNS 1K-4K people conversation cum gathering cum reunion. That was damn fun! There was about 8 of us, and there was this one person who was supposedly a Peter but apparently he doesn't remember anyone of us except one, and then everyone was just kinda jabbering on in their own little conversations.. And trying hard to recall the funny/absurd incidents that once happened in our little lives.

And as PL calls it, now are the days where we all call each other by our full names, just because we haven't seen or talked to each other for so long it becomes an utter surprise such that we can't help exclaiming over seeing everyone again! It's a funny thing, how we don't call our everyday friends by their full names, but we do it with someone we have not contacted for a long time!

So that was fun and I ended up not having enough time to shower AND I was late for discussion but it doesn't really matter. Then SOCI lecture was boring, took notes (first time in a long time!) and then ECON was totally lost in the clouds.. Shucks.

Went outside and it was sleeting! Frigging cold lah, went home and showered, then got lunch. Pork + asparagus + rice. Watch drama, play game and started my paper.. Wrote about a page, and then dinner in my own room cos Bern was too stubborn to leave Deb's room so she has to stay there so he doesn't take over her room. Cos Bern wanted to go out for dinner but Deb didn't want, and I had wanted to eat by then but Bern didn't wanna go out yet.

Complicated story aside, I watched another episode while I ate my seafood pasta (very tasteless) and sweet + sour pork bits. Then once again attempted to kill 2 birds with one stone as I tried reading an article to study for ECON255 and at the same time use it for my essay. Managed to BS another page but now I'm officially stuck.

Also talking online with EC, the naughty boy who used to sit beside me in P1 :D I wanna go sleep liao, so can wake up early again tomorrow to talk to them again or something! And hopefully write more once I get enough sleep. It's only 10+ now! LOL.


watched the sunset at 9:58 PM