Read on for Discovery of the Day.. Reflective post today...
I figure I'll blog earlier today, instead of being like yesterday and forgetting and in a mad rush before going to sleep..
As stated in the previous entry, the day did not start very well due to a living beeping nightmare.. So I went to work, and I cut up Jello, stood around, and buttered slices after slices of bread.. Pretty fun.
Call me random but I kinda felt like I was buttering bread for my husband in the morning or something HAHAHA. How weird is that!Finish, then stand around somemore, nothing to do cos really quiet.. And for lunch I had turkey and egg wrap, with curly fries.. Ate with Tomtom and other staff, which somehow put me off because of certain issues.
I don't want to be talking about other people's problems here but sometimes it really saddens me to see such situations happening.Oh, I tried making HK milk tea again and this time it was pretty good, except it diluted when the ice melted later on, but not bad!! :) Now I know how to make my own yummy milk tea..
Saved half the wrap for later, and then went home.. Slack online till 1+, then I was brainstorming for my essay. Came up with a whole list of questions, but no answers yet.
That will be when I actually start writing the essay, once I have the inspiration..Felt super sleepy, even though I drank milk tea.. Tried napping but didn't fall asleep.. Around 4pm went to piano, and advice from Mr Pianist yesterday was certainly helpful, especially pedalling-wise.. I seemed to get the hang of it but later on suddenly cannot again.. It sounds a lot better.. But I realized this problem earlier already anyway :P
Ate the other half of my wrap and then had some absolute nonsensical conversations with some staff, which turned out to be rather annoying as it continued on into my shift.. I was on salad bar and it was very slow, didn't have to fill anything at all! Someone also wrongly accused me of something, but later on realized her mistake so she said sorry. And the person cleaning salad bar with me was =.=!!! and it almost drove me nuts..
This has led me to today's Discovery of the Day: I have become a very peaceful person, though I wasn't quite violent whatsoever to begin with.. This year I have encountered rather pissing-off moments, but I've learnt to take them in my stride and deal with them in my own quiet way. I let off steam sometimes to people, but I realize that I do have the capabilities to get angry sometimes and it's perfectly normal, unlike in the past where I felt I had no power to be angry.But anyway, I'm back from piano now (again, another good practice; it's noteworthy because I don't get many of those) and I am still procrastinating my essay! Just want to play more piano.. Makes me feel more relaxed somehow.. Music as a form of release? I never realized it could happen to me..