<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Paper all day long


Ah, good progress on my essay! 2 pages yesterday, 2 pages today.. Even though there was much procrastination and disturbances in between, with Facebook and my game high on the culprit list..

Woke up early at 7am, but end up nobody talking online and I had a dreadful headache. So play game and do paper, and went to get breakfast at around 10, got a scone and watched some TV while eating..

12+pm went to piano, and then 1+ ate some cool crabmeat and potato soup, got a wrap and went to class. ENGL222 discuss, then watch film and I fell asleep :) ENGL229 I ate my chicken salad wrap and we took notes and discuss..

Walk around in the SUB with Selina, and ECON255 was a total waste of time. Oh yea, forgot to mention last class he was telling us more about the midterm and someone asked if we are tested on the "optional" book, and he said yes because it was covered in lecture. Sighs of dismay were heard and someone asked, "Then why is it OPTIONAL?" LOL. Again today they were complaining and he said "It's optional, but doesn't mean it says "DO NOT READ"!" LOL Damn funny lahh. He say he put optional cos he want us to save money on books.. But a bit no point hor?

Anyway, he did a review session but it was totally useless to me cos I know much of the stuff already and people were asking totally irrelevant questions that did not seem like questions he would ask on the midterm!! =.= Did crossword and Sudoku.

Oh yes, the guy who made the threats at UBC awhile ago got caught already, and they are saying we shouldn't be worried anymore. Oh well, no comment.

Went back dinner, had sweet and sour pork bites (again) and garlic bread.. Eat until almost 7:30pm, then go back, slack until 8+.. Hehe play game.. And then did paper.. Managed to spit out another page about trade.. I'm damn sucky at that.. I'm afraid I'm going off topic leh!! HOWWW!

Anyway, enough for today. Time to watch the last two episodes of Mars vs Venus! YAY!!! And I shall dedicate the whole of tomorrow to study for the ECON255 midterm. Probably half a day, and study more on Thurs itself.

Once next Monday is over, I will be able to take a little breather until I start on my NEXT paper -- ENGL222 research! OMG gonna DIE in that one.

Drama time!


watched the sunset at 10:22 PM