<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pissed off


Discovery of the Day: We both think that the good old times were the best and can't help missing them.

Last night slept at 1+, but cannot sleep leh.. Then woke up at 9am, watch a bit TV and then shower.. Man I love the Herbal Essences shampoo.. Smells soooo goood.

Went to class, didn't take notes.. Ate leftover cookie from yesterday.. ECON, took notes, understood everything that was going on. Pretty good.

Go SUB, see the career fair, Arts fair, collected the ECON application form.. Went home, piano, and got lunch.. Tuna wrap, didn't like it.. And apple.. Watch some TV, then slack online..

Play game, slack, copy ECON notes, surf net, slack, then around 6pm dinner with Deb, Bern, Ni.. Had chicken pasta and macaroni and cheese bites.. Made cold honey water..

Went to piano. And I got so pissed off. Cos after playing awhile I went up to go toilet and at the same time ask how much time I had left. Stupid old lady was like, "You are using it for piano right? You know you're not supposed to study there right?"

I almost flared up at that. Hello? She knows that I always go and play, and I used to go almost every day, and now she's doubting if I'm actually using the room for piano? I retorted as politely as I could, "I AM PLAYING THE PIANO!" And she said my time was up and asked if I wanted another 45 minutes. I said NO. I was already so pissed off by her lah.

I mean, I know she's old and maybe forgetful, but seriously, I'm a "regular customer", so is her memory really that bad? Stupid people seriously piss me off. I went to the glassroom where Debbie, Bern and Ni were studying.. Complained to them..

Slack until 8pm, then go back, copy notes, now chatting online.. No more notes to copy, maybe I should do ECON255.

And I promise I won't ever play the piano again on the stupid woman's shift! Geeez.


watched the sunset at 9:09 PM