<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Relaxing Saturday


Man, the annoying neighbours are blasting music again. I am blasting my own.. But I doubt they can hear it. It just drowns out their noise for me.

Work today, 9:30am. I set the alarm for around 8, and I ended snoozing till 9:20am! LOL I washed up quickly and tied up my hair and made it to work in time! Amazing or what?

Took my time rearranging the drinks cos some idiot messed up the whole arrangement. Went home shower, then ate Tomtom's food.. Then go back, slack online, read blogs, watched some drama.

Did some research for my 10-page paper, but don't know how to start, so left it and drama somemore. Around 5pm, played Triste Coeur until hand tired.. YAY!!

Went to get dinner, chicken thighs and garlic bread. Came back talk to Ppl, then eat.. Watch drama.. Slack until now.. Copy SOCI notes, didn't do much... Maybe drama more.. No movie mood even though I have quite a few new movies..

I wanna eat chocolate!! And junk food! (Even though I finished a whole bag today..)


watched the sunset at 10:01 PM