Discovery of the Day: 真的好想好想 回到过去... 好怀念 美好的回忆 嘻嘻哈哈的日子...Last night wanted to sleep at 2am, but was talking to Hianez before that and we were reminiscing about the old MF Campus 1 building.. Really miss the times there, especially all the recesses we spent in our little "hole".. Which is now no more..
Then cannot sleep, somemore got weird sweeping noises from outside, and guys downstairs were talking so loud.. Didn't get to sleep till 3am..
Got up at 10am, to the last bit of the TNS conference.. Apparently I missed 3 hours of it :( Too bad la.. But managed to catch up with Xinyi!! :) Slack, do nothing, until 12pm then got ready, lunch with Deb and Bern.
Went to piano awhile with Deb, so many hard songs! And then 2pm went to print notes and tax forms.. Came back at 3pm, slack, do nothing, copy SOCI notes, do some ENGL229, then went to get dinner at 6.. The rest were studying so I got food go home eat..
Ate garlic bread, turkey schnitzel, broccoli (after 3429692 years) and mashed potatoes. Watched Iron Chef, then 7pm went to watch the Vanier film contest videos, some were pretty cool!!
Piano awhile after that, 9+pm come back, slack, stone, read the "I Believe You" story, searched high and low for the ending which is not on the website, and I thought it got kinda confusing at the ending.. Maybe I'm just tired.. Didn't sleep well again.. Need more sleep!