<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, March 10, 2008

Score! On the midterm..


Discovery of the Day: Guys may be good at operating big machines, but they do not know how to operate big umbrellas.

Last night slept at 11:30pm but took a long time to get to sleep. Then snooze until 15 minutes before my tutorial at 9am and got up.. Raining like crazy.. I was the 2nd person to reach there =.= Ended up only 5 people turn up, probably cos paper due..

And we just gave feedback, didn't do anything related to SOCI.. Then ended a bit early and I was hungry, so went to Tim Hortons with Kevin and got muffins. I got a banana nut one and he got triple chocolate and we shared both in class LOL. Yummy.

Oh yea, and since I had my mega-sized umbrella with me, just share with Kevin. And this is what happened when we left Tim Hortons as he tried opening it:



Didn't bother taking notes cos NG went too fast. ECON203 got back the midterm.. WOW damn scared lah. End up got 39/60.. Half my MCQ was wrong =.= but good thing the long questions saved me.. And he's giving us extra 3% so 39/60 = 65% (and + 3%) so = 68%. I'm satisfied!

Haha, silence is the solution to everything. Hee. Shall not elaborate.

Went home, slack awhile, shower, then got a wrap and apples.. Ate and watched my cooking shows, super long never watch le! Cos super busy.. And then felt so sleepy..

3pm+ went out to print stuff for presentation, and then stone till 4pm, then I was so nervous and stumbling over every other word.. Bad presentation. Anyway I got a pathetic 1/5 for my homework =.= But luckily can drop one assignment..

Went to tutorial for ECON302, but our TA wasn't prepared to go over the midterm.. So Dominic and I went to the other TA and just got him to go over all the MCQ that we both got wrong.. Actually rather useful somehow..

And Dominic says he found my notes useful before the midterm and he did a better job than me on the midterm, I said he should treat me dinner or something! Then he agreed and so YEA!

Went home, changed and went to dinner with Deb and Bern. Had spaghetti with peas, mushrooms and proscuitto.. Nice. Went back, slack, talk to Ppl, play game, read Rez Sisters for ENGL222.. Finally finish.. Damn hungry now.. But no food le.. Got apple but don't wanna eat..

Now gonna watch movie: Love in the Time of Cholera... Then get enough sleep!!! Damn tired these days..


watched the sunset at 10:02 PM