<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sickly Saturday


Discovery of the Day: Never eat pancakes again! Just a mental note for me anyway, since I felt sick all day after eating them :S

Last night stupid music and bass blast till 1am, so only got to sleep then. And I didn't sleep well, dunno why. I have sleeping issues lah. Got up at 9am and went to eat pancakes cos my house organised some breakfast thingy. Ate 2 small ones nia, and then felt damn bloated all day.

Work I didn't fill many drinks, mainly buttered bread all morning. Damn tired. Then I managed to persuade Philip at work to lend me his library card!! :) Then I caught the shuttle at around 12 and went to the library and got my novel! Bus back and miss the shuttle so slowly walked home, and by then I was feeling even more sick, with some stuffy head syndrome.

Went back, ate a ham and cheese sandwich, with Bern and Deb.. And then went home.. Slack online.. Slack until 3+pm then shower.. Still not much better, decided to take Panadol.. Then after awhile much better le..

I cannot get sick now!! Exams coming!!!

Then 5+ went to piano, and dinner at 6pm.. Potatoes, fish and veggies. The stupid girl server gave me ONLY 3 pieces of broccoli and 3 pieces of cauliflower. That's absolutely ridiculous!!!!

And then Bern and Deb came over to weigh themselves, and they stuck around till 7pm until Bern wanted to go back but Deb misses my room so she wanted to stay. And a mini war broke out and they escaped my camera as soon as I tried recording it.. -.-

Slack, do nothing, watch the ECON video, now talk rubbish online..

OH yes, some things I forgot to talk about yesterday. When we were on the bus to lunch, we saw this guy, ang moh and tall and whatnot, wearing a pair of PURPLE SKINNY JEANS! Okay he's not exactly skinny, but not fat either and so you can imagine fairly-bulky thighs and calves clad in a tight-fitting pair of jeans on a guy. And PURPLE at that!!! Almost fainted at the sight of that.

And after lunch we passed by a store selling all those expensive cooking utensils.. One mini knife or brush costs like $14!!! And those knives cost like well over a hundred bucks each! And those mixers cost several hundred bucks! OMgosh I'm so envious of Giada and Ina Garten and Rachel Ray who get to use all these high class expensive cookware!!!! When will my turn come?!!?!?


watched the sunset at 10:02 PM