<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sleepy Sunday


Discovery of the Day: Bad days certainly come by every once in awhile. Last night was one terrible night.

So, last night was an agonizing night, since I tried going to sleep at 9:30pm but the homemade lemon tea I made at work kept my mind whirring nonstop, about all sorts of weird stuff. These are the times where I feel the most scared, which is when my imagination takes over and it feels like my mind is being controlled by a horrifying machine.

So it took me a full hour (or more) to fall asleep. And I had thought about switching off my phone but end up didn't cos I thought nobody calls me anyway. And what a jinx! Silly Henry called me at 12+ and I answered it cos I have no caller ID. He asks if I know anyone who does proofreading services, and I said no. Then he said, "Wow? How about your own papers? You just proofread them youself?" I mumbled a yes in my half-asleep state. And he said, "Wow, your English is so good!" And then a pause. And he went on, "Eh? Are you sleeping? I'm so sorry!! I'll call you another day!" And I hung up and then it took me another FULL hour to fall back asleep. How suay is that? When I don't even get calls half the time.

And then I set my alarm for 8am since my original plan was to sleep all night from 9:30am. But when my alarm rang, the neighbour's alarm went off too! Instead of at 8:30am (yesterday), it goes off at 8am and I guess cos yesterday it took me awhile to "wake up" before hearing it.. So I reluctantly got up at 8am.. Good thing the RC came to switch it off at 8:30am since I reminded him yesterday.

So I spent the morning listening to a hilarious computer repair nightmare from Mary (well, not hilarious, but certainly LONG), and then showered, and watched figuire skating at 10:30am. Worlds Championship Gala Exhibition.. Typed up some ideas for my essay and just watch.. Ate 2 oranges too..

12:30pm Debbie come find me and we went to lunch.. She and Bern were having this nonsensical game where they add/deduct points each time they say the forbidden word.. Aiyoh.. I couldn't decide on what to eat so I only ate hashbrowns?

Then went to piano, abit sian today. Go back, slack online, didn't do much of my paper, was obsessed on CL.. A classified site and looking at stuff to buy or sell.. Went to get a snack at 4pm, though I wasn't hungry.. Got meatballs and potatoes since I didn't have lunch..

Slack somemore, do nothing, then 7pm Deb called and say I could go over to Charise's place le.. So walked to T-Bird, and then we made dumplings!! I wrapped mine wonton-style, and there were soooo many.. Like 2.5 big plates.. Bern cooked them in chicken broth and we all ate.. Then sat around and watched TV.. "Are You Smarter than a Canadian 5th Grader?" Haha..

10pm come home, slack online again, and more CL! Damn time-wasting. I promise tomorrow I will start on my essay! Yes, actually get around to writing something! I don't wanna sleep now but I'm tired and I should get up early to do my essay. See, this is why I hate sleeping. Wastes so much time.

My eyelids are really closing. Ought to sleep soon. Bleh. I'm glad emo day is finally over.. Back to normal life? LOL.


watched the sunset at 11:51 PM