<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, March 6, 2008

So tired after midterm


I'm sooooo tired! Damn sleepy now.

So today I got up at 8am, tried to study but end up play game, and then wanted to eat my wrap but the chicken salad smells weird so I think it had gone bad. Not going to risk a diarrhoea on the day of the midterm! So dumped it lor. Oops.

And then sit around, read a bit, play game, until 12:30pm.. Lunch, had rice, pork and kailan.. Nice.. Watched some TV, read till almost 2pm then go class..

ENGL222 she tell us some stuff, then we got into groups to discuss essay, but didn't discuss much.. ENGL229 didn't do much, explain verbs.. Ended half an hour early cos she wasn't feeling well, I went to walk walk with Selina, and ended up studying a bit more and doing crossword before the midterm.

ECON255 midterm - I'll say it was pretty good, considering most questions were from the lectures like he said, and 50% were from the homeowork =.= But I hope this one goes well la.

Went home, nothing much to eat, ate chicken balls and garlic bread.. After dinner went to the Vanier dance competition, pretty cool. 2 Jap guys did breakdancing, damn cool la! Ended 9pm+, went home eat honey + apple, and help Aubrey edit her essay.

Then wrote a bit of my own, now reaching 6 pages le!! OMG. Just the last topic left.. YAY!!! Sigh tomorrow have to do presentation stuffs too..

I feel really tired now, probably cos last night didn't sleep well and tossing and turning all night.. And got up early for the past few days.. I'm probably going to sleep like a log tonight..


watched the sunset at 11:09 PM