Discovery of the Day: No discovery. Life is boring.Hmmph.. I seem to have studied enough for ENGL midterm le, but still have stuff to memorize..
Got up at 9am today, and got ready, went to print notes and go SOCI.. Did crossword and Sudoku.. Finished most of it :D ECON he went through last class's notes and wasted 20 minutes, and then continue and went through complicated investment stuff..
And then went home, shower, got a wrap (turkey and egg salad) and go home eat and watched TV.. Ate 2 oranges.. I'm an orange freak these days cos they are so darn sweet! Studied ENGL in the lounge and copy ECON notes while watching Rachel Ray daytime show =.= LOL! And then 4pm go back room, slack, study a bit.. Didn't do much..
6pm dinner with Deb, Bern and Bill.. Ate wrap again cos there was nothing good to eat.. Drank orange juice LOL. And then go back at 7pm, and slack, do nothing, read more ENGL, made mindmap, now talking to Shumz online.. Probably go sleep soon, and study more tomorrow.. And still haven't thought about my essay!! SHITTT!
Oh yea, got 4/5 for ECON255 presentation!!! I'm happy :)