<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wasted day not studying


Today was supposed to be spent studying but I ended up playing game instead! Gah!

Got up at 9am, watch abit TV then shower and went to class. SOCI took notes, ECON understood a bit more that last class.. Went back to Vanier, bumped into Selina and Sharon so we had lunch together.. I had rice + chicken + asparagus.. Then 1pm go back, play game for an hour, then slack, then read a bit ECON255, but ended up playing more game online.. Burger Shop LOL. And then tried to read more, ate junk food, wrote about a page for my paper so now I'm almost done!

I also must have drank at least 10 cups of water today, so healthy! LOL I kept drinking before dinner, and I got dinner back to my room cos had to study more. I got a chicken salad wrap and cheesecake.. Cheesecake night so free toppings, added strawberry syrup and it was soooooo heavenly! Had Smarties too! Make me smarter for tomorrow..

Oh and I also talked to Joyce! Haha, then she went to work.. And then I still haven't eaten my wrap cos I'm not hungry.. Keep in the fridge.. It better still be there when I wanna eat it tomorrow! So I read somemore, but talked a lot online.. Now going to game a bit, then read and go to sleep.. Wake up early study more tomorrow, since nothing is going in now.. :S


watched the sunset at 9:01 PM