<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wasting all my time...


Discovery of the Day: Not exactly a discovery, but a point I wanted to raise since awhile ago.. Do you ever sometimes get sudden spasms of unreality out of the blue? I mean when I am doing anything, anywhere, sometimes I feel "unreal" for a few seconds.. It's like I take a step back and think, "Who am I? What am I? What am I doing here?" I have been getting these blankouts a few times these few days.. So strange..

Essay is slowly progressing on, I managed to churn out another page (only) and I think my writing is absolutely terrible.. Not very substantive.. No inspiration..

Anyway, another night of good sleep, slept at 1:30am (was talking to some people online) and woke up at 9:30am.. Then slack online, wrote a bit, talked online, and 1pm went to get lunch.. Pork and rice.. And then rush to class..

ENGL222 take some notes, then annotate poem.. Quite fun ba.. Then the class ramble on and on.. ENGL229 she talk a bit, then the discussion turned into somewhat a philosophy-history class, I was soooooo darn bored started writing notes to Selina haha..

Then went to BUCH tower, end up office close liao.. Met OY again! I just see him everywhere man.. He's so nice to me cos he offered to hand in my application for me.. But he say I do it myself better..

Rainy and windy, walked to ECON255 and did crossword.. Listen to him talk talk talk, then finally finish, go home dinner... Had seafood pasta and sweet and sour pork.. Super full!!! Then wanted to piano but the stupid woman there.. So went home..

Slack online till 9+.. Did nothing.. Wrote a bit, slowly and mostly talking online.. Now it's 12am!!! And I'm at least half done for my essay. Seem to have so much to talk about but I scared too much also..

Tomorrow only ECON302, then the rest of the day come back and essay!! Hopefully more productive la..


watched the sunset at 11:24 PM