<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Writing with writer's block


Progress is slow but at least it's going somewhere! I know all of you must be tired of me updating about the status of my essay liao la.. But you're never going to hear the end of it! Teehee, at least not till next Tuesday when it's actually due!

I'm now finishing up page 4, so 2 more pages of pure BS to go!!

Last night slept at 12:30am, and today got up at 9:30am! SOOOOOO nice to sleep hahaha. Nice to catch up on sleep, but it wastes a lot of time.. 10am went shower, then went to ECON302 only cos SOCI was cancelled. I was so darn lazy that I just wore my red jacket (cos it looked decently sunny outside) and just brought my pencil case and notes.. No bag no phone nothing else LOL.

That's it, class was rather boring. And then came back, got lunch.. Wrap and chicken strips.. Hehehe damn hungry la.. Watched Chef School online, and then slowly procrastinate and wrote about one page, so now it's at 4 pages. Went to piano abit but came back after 20 minutes cos the good piano was taken up and the other 2 were crappy-sounding.

More writing tonight!! Aiyah, can't wait for this to end la...

And I realized I counted the days wrongly. It's not 28 more days to freedom, it's 30!!!


watched the sunset at 5:06 PM