<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

Yummy sushi


I'm tired. And stuck at 6.5 pages for my essay. Of course the great ambition of finishing the essay never even came close.

Ended up talk to Ppl, then 6pm+ went to caf and decided there was nothing good to eat so end up me and Bern go Village buy food. Deb didn't wanna go out so she didn't go. We went to my room to wait for the next bus at 6:45pm and then I bought rice-noodle-sushi combo and we got back at 7:30pm.

I ate and watched Little Mosque, and finish at 8+, and then struggled to finish my part for ECON255 presentation, then slaved away on the essay until now and I'm still very short of writing inspiration. I'm just pretty tired. Wanna play abit then sleep.

Tomorrow: Work, paper, work! Evening cover shift for Annie..


watched the sunset at 11:36 PM