Discovery of the Day: My dreams get weirder and weirder by the day. What are the signs if you are dreaming of mutated kittens + sunflowers as a single thing, and the strangest possible scenarios? Must be signs of stress!Studying today today was minimal, although I aim to finish the last 6 lectures by tonight starting now. Now meaning after this blog post :)
Woke up at 9am, slack, talk online.. Haha, talking lame crap with people is really fun, haven't gotten that in a long time. Just no time to do so! 11+ went to get lunch.. Got perogies and nuggets.. Rey came to hang out too, even though he wasn't working today.. I just bumped into him.. And he ate one of my nuggets .\__/.
And then I slack, and copy ECON notes.. Very little done though.. 2pm go class, ENGL222 prof was being a little silly.. Went through the format of the final exam, and then group discussion was rather useless... Got back papers and I got a B on mine!!! HOOOORAY!!! :) I'm happy.
ENGL229 go through practice exam, then finish super early. Selina and I ate cookies and stood around talking. Then I went to ECON255 super early, managed to get some notes copied.. Was copying for ECON302..
Then he went through format of exam.. Makes it sound really easy! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel that if I really had the time to study I would really enjoy studying for it..
After that, took pics with Anna on the way home, and I got a free hotdog from my house BBQ! Deb and Bern came over to try to get too but they were all charred, so they went to the caf and I went with them for a bit but left..
Went home, slack, copy more notes, talk to Ppl (was being rather patient), slack, now sian so better start SOCI for the night! And it's 10! Geez. 6 lectures! I can do it!
Can you believe tomorrow's the last day of class for my 2nd year?!?! I can't. How has this year gone by soooooo quickly! We are all aging super rapidly it's not even fun anymore! In another 2 blinks of the eye I will be graduating! That's a scary thought! Anyway, final exams will be demolished by me! And I will get to enjoy my LOOOOONG holidays!
Speaking of which, primary school people had been having several gatherings the last few consecutive weeks, and Ash just mentioned that we should have them less frequently, because it kinda loses value over some time.. And I definitely agree, and also because I feel kinda left out since I'm here... But really looking forward to meeting them again! It will be like new friends with old connections!
Ciao!