<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bored and Distracted


I'm so sian of studying!

Last night end up super super high after the cheesecake.. Edited pics, compiled them into a nice collage for wallpaper.. Talk online.. Do nothing.. Study a bit at 1am, then went to sleep at 2am.. Yes, that's how crazily euphoric I felt.

Got up at 10am, slack, and LAUNDRY time! Got lunch -- fried rice, broccoli and chicken! Yummy. Stupid laundry needed 3 cycles to dry la, usually it only takes 2... Hmmph! And then fold.. That was 3+pm already le.. Study SOCI in the middle..

4pm Rey come to eat in my room again.. Then I continue studying but got very distracted by nothing in particular. I guess I just lost the motivation? Around 5pm went to piano, only had crappy piano so it sounded very crappy..

6pm went to get dinner.. Fish and potato bits like yesterday's... It's sooooo yummy! Watched Bobby Flay while eating, then study and slack... Still no motivation to study!!! Arrrrgh. Boring day today, after all the fun yesterday...


watched the sunset at 9:37 PM