<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bored day


I'm so bored now! =.=

3 more hours till my last exam STARTS, then another 2.5 hours of pure writing hell/heaven? (Depends on my level of inspiration for the night).. The prof sent an email earlier and I just saw it, she was giving us encouragement! She's so nice, so I sent an email back and asked random stuff about how to prepare.. OMG I can't believe I just did that I'm so bo liao later kena humtum..

So, what else? Today I woke up 9am =) Late for my standards these days, cos last night was talking online till 12+.. And people are astonished at why I am still online cos I usually sleep at 10? Absurd people.

Slack for 1.5 hours today, having MSN party again.. Damn bo liao!!! Then shower, and went to the caf at 11+. Ate a sandwich.. Prime rib sandwich, but it tasted like some frozen stuff.. Kam fed me well today, he was going to get me a corndog but they ran out so he got me a samosa instead.. And grapes. And mango juice. And Lin gave me half his grapefruit again. Complete dinner! Woots. Heh. I sat there and did nothing, just talking to them with little reading..

Oh yes, I am able to find shifts at work, so more $$!!! =) Managed to pick up 4..

Finally bored, went back and watched an hour of TV, then piano.. Now come back.. Booked the taxi for going to the airport next week. Oh yes, just one more week! Why don't I feel excited eh? I'm only excited when I get to the airport usually...

Dumdumdum.. I wish for inspiration to write tonight! I said wish, and not pray! Because I'm highly non-religious if you don't already know.. Gonna eat soon then find some other way to kill time till 6+..


watched the sunset at 4:10 PM