<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, April 28, 2008

Boring aching day


Ooooh well. Turns out I didn't do very much packing today.. I got up at 9am to watch TV but it was repeat so didn't watch.. Go online, and then slack, do nothing.. Took down all my posters and my room looks and feels so empty I can hear myself echo when talking on the phone!! Kinda depressing.. Makes me miss my room.. It's actually really nice, just that I didn't appreciate it enough I guess..

Finished filling my taxes and then went out at about 11am, met Joanna to return her the books for ECON255. And then went to SUB to mail off my taxes.. Postage was $1.01..

Oh yea, today was kinda deja vu.. I dreamt that someone upstairs came to kajiao the rubbish that I put outside my door.. A whole bag of garbage, a bucket and some papers.. And I couldn't find out who did it. When I woke up, the cleaning lady was going to throw all my stuff out and I stopped her just in time cos I heard the bucket making noise.. LOL deja vu or not you tell me?

So came back, had lunch.. Was gonna eat with Tomtom but bump into Michael so ate with him.. I had perogies.. And then sat with Kam for awhile, he gave me an orange.. Then went to piano for awhile, then went to sit with Lin.. Half a cheesecake again! (The one last night got thrown away =.=)

And then go home, slack, do nothing.. Wanted to TV but repeat again so end up do nothing online... Didn't pack cos I was sian of the mess.. Went to eat at 4+pm but nothing to eat so ate only garlic bread..

Work with Dhirend again, he keep kajiao-ing Philip.. Poor thing Philip got a cut on his hand.. Bleeding.. Anyway speaking of bleeding, now I've taken a liking to Bleeding Love.. =)

Ate pork and broccoli and rice for dinner... Watched Friends on TV.. Now slack.. Gonna piano!! Oh yea, and last night while exploring Sean's room tried his violin oso.. Damn interesting! Now I wanna learn violin too :( Haha...

Marks hopefully coming out tonight! But I know 2 of them liao and the others will take ages to mark so maybe nothing out la.. =.= Oh and my arms and legs are sore.. Even my BUTT is sore!!! Why huh!!!


watched the sunset at 9:00 PM