<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boring ECON day


Hooo. Back from a good 11 hours spent at the caf and away from the computer!

I slept pretty early yesterday, around 11+? And got up at 7:30am automatically.. Haha I can start a Dream of the Day header liao la... This time it was dreaming of Vivz taking German lessons, on a big bulky monitor which mysteriously enabled touchscreen options? Damn funny la. And some other stuff but forgot..

Slack online till 8:30am, then shower.. And 9am watch TV and ate pita bread, then 10am went out to caf to study.. Was not very productive because someone I didn't wish to see nor talk to just came and kept talking to me and I ended up spending 2 hours just to read the last miserable chapter for ECON302.

Then 12pm ate a huuuuge lunch.. Veggie, super salty fried rice and lots of chicken cos I praised Tomtom's cooking LOL. Just kept reading notes, and copied them, and progress was rather slow cos all the stuff was rather familiar, just took some time to understand Case C, and then I discovered only at 4pm that the group of people were meeting to study together today! Ended up decide not to go cos I think I study better alone. Took some notes for ECON255. Also wasted a fair bit of time on 3 crosswords..

Dinner, super hungry la.. Ate mashed potatoes, perogies and broccoli + zuchini.. And then stayed in the caf study.. Still stuck on Investment graphs for 302, but basically went over a lot of the ECON255 stuff.. Tired le, so 9pm left.. Talked to Sean a bit and then came home!!

Now, just damn tired, slacking and then gonna sleep and hopefully early start again! Exam prep days are boring, but I don't mind staying out all day away from the com!! Dunno why hahah.


watched the sunset at 9:39 PM