<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, April 18, 2008

Damn slack -- HOW?


Lalala I'm wasting my night away when I really should not.

Dream last night: I dreamt of 2 guys, one from lower sec and one from upper sec, they both got into a fight with one another , at the caf, and suddenly there was a fire alarm, and then we had assembly and I forgot the rest =.=

Today managed to get up at around 7am+, and then slack until 8:30am, went to shower, then go caf. Ate my PBJ crackers again, and then study. Looked at the graphs, and then read the tutorials for ECON255.. And keep looking, but not much going in..

12pm hungry, went to eat chicken veggie and rice. Oh yes, Dominic came by to look at my notes, but he left after awhile. And then Lin peeled me an orange!! So nice of him right? Yesterday he gave me half his pear hehe. And the orange today was super sweet man.. Fresh..

And then I just spent my entire afternoon looking through, making a nice version of the graphs, but still cannot remember a lot la.. HOW?? Sianz. Rey came to eat, Aubrey came by with a newspaper, talk talk then kinda slack and do crossword le..

Wanted to eat early but end up they never pick up phone so I ended up eating alone, but at the regular time anyway. No time for long stories la. Ate sweet and sour pork again, and broccoli!! Yummi. Went home at 6:30pm, slack, read a bit, slack somemore, talk talk online abit, and now dunno what to do.

Oh yea, talking to Nat online, he's damn funny la..

('-')/* ::chunz:: says (8:06 PM):
i dont like bacteria
lol says (8:06 PM):
bacteria are cute
lol says (8:06 PM):
they have culture

('-')/* ::chunz:: says (8:06 PM):
so do humans hurhur

lol says (8:06 PM):
hurrhurrhurr

Hahaha great PUN by me!!! LOL.

Wanna get up damn early tomorrow to cram in everything, but I figure I should do something now too. At least I read over the capital accumulation stuff.. Bahhhhh. This is it. Tomorrow. CANNOT DIE!


watched the sunset at 8:44 PM