<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eat n Eat n Eat n Study nonStop!


Oh my gosh today has been nonstop eating lah.

So I slept at 12+ and woke up automatically at 8am like usual and go back to sleep till 9am like usual.. Had a super emo dream.. Damn funny lah! I was like joking around with the caf people or something, then suddenly everyone ignore me? Only one nice person was nice enough to lend me his shoulder to comfort me or something.. Then he went off cos someone was asking him to go chop veggies =.=!!

Then I woke up longing for a nice big teddy hug.. LOL. Slack for an hour, then 10:30am go caf study.. Read SOCI reading, one chapter so damn blardy long lah. And ate lunch with Tomtom at 11:30am.. I had turkey and egg salad sandwich. Then went on studying, while the rest of the staff streamed in and out as they ate at my table too..

It got kinda distracting, but I got fed so much food lah. Rose gave me baked soybeans (they taste like salty peanuts) and Lin gave me half his pear.. Chinese pear, super nice! I ate with knife and fork =.= LOL I read NGM, read Roy (for SOCI), did cuecards, reviewed yesterday's cuecards... I think today's cuecards not sinking in as much as yesterday's...

And while doing all this I was munching on all these goodies la, with earplugs blocking out most of the noise.. I think I ate as much as I studied =.= And around 4:30pm the whole round of eating staff came again, and I ate an orange (from my own stock), and Lin got me a whole bag of those soybeans so I'm saving them for tomorrow or the rest of the week. Anyway and then Dhirend gave me 3/4 of a kind of flat bread and dipped it in tzatiki sauce (dunno how to spell)..

And Debbie and Bern came late for dinner, I had butter chicken. And Deb gave me one of her pita bread cos cannot finish, I bring home and eat.. So funny, Bern was saying he's gonna burp alot when he studies in Deb's room, so she said "You're not coming in!" And then he grabbed her keys which were on the table and said cheekily, "You're not going in either!" And thus another war broke out as they fought over the keys. Seriously I don't even need TV lah. Dinner entertainment. So FULL!

So, recap of the list of food I had today / was fed to me:
- turkey and egg salad sandwich
- a handful of baked soybeans
- half a gigantic pear
- orange
- flat bread with sauce
- butter chicken with rice
- pita bread

And 6 cups of water!!!

All that over a span of 8+ hours! LOL. Now slacking and talking online.. Don't wanna study anymore but we'll see. Hopefully an early start tomorrow!


watched the sunset at 8:07 PM