<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, April 3, 2008

FAME - The Musical


I'm so lazy to blog!

Super tired, slept at 1am, and left the com on last night.. Woke up at 10am! I think last night laugh too much, when I woke up my throat was damn tired and whole body aching and felt weird.. Slack..

11+ went to piano.. Then got chicken, veggie and rice go back home and eat.. Watched some TV, then slack online somemore until go class.. ENGL222 quite okay, I contributed ONCE! :D

Left early, at 3pm to go prepare for presentation. Actually not much to prepare.. Sat through 3 other presentations which were rather boring and we got really scared.. And then finally our turn, then the class and prof really liked it..

Then ECON255 just talk about the video... Go back, ate dinner.. Pasta and chicken balls. 7pm go watch Vanier's musical FAME with Rey and Annie.. Super nice la, they all sing so nice.. And the plot was really touching!!

Came back 9:30pm, slack until now.. Ate 2 oranges.. Sweet! Now 11:30pm liao! I'm so tired I can't even type properly.. Sleep time!!


watched the sunset at 10:51 PM