Okay I thought I was gonna SKIP blogging today hehe. But I guess not huh.
Last night went to piano and ended up Sean wanted to play his violin also so we ended up tinkering with each other's instruments for 2 hours LOL. Violin is so damn hard okay!!!
Went back talk online and slept at 2am and woke up at around 9am.. Slack online, shower, then do laundry.. 11:30am went to eat with Tomtom and Kam.. Kam got me a chicken and cheese taquito.. I had my PBJ crackers too...
Went home, wait for laundry, and then slack.. After laundry done went to fold clothes. Pack up much more stuff.. And then Aubrey came over and I immediately cleaned up my stuff LOL cos she made me throw everything away..
We slowly packed away everything, including my black coat and blanket and even Mehmeh Prince (the bear!) We stuffed the above 3 items into a massive vaccuum bag and OH DEAR the poor bear is like disfigured.. Can you imagine?!!? Anyway pictures later la, lazy now..
And then we moved everything over at 5+pm.. And then was gonna go out dinner but caf had good food (kind of), so ended up eating "The Last Supper" there.. LOL.. Beef pasta (with *too* much cheese) and macaroni n cheese bites.. Sooooooo cheesy..
Went over to Aubrey's place to get ice cream and grapes for our movie night. And took nice nice pictures of Marine Drive and sunsets.. After that went back to my place, watched 27 Dresses at 8pm.. Finish at 9:30pm+..
Nice leh!! So much better than PS I Love You... The sweet touching scenes are so much sweeter, and it was much funnier in general.. And then we started watching "Over Her Dead Body" but end up so boring we almost fell asleep... Stop at about 11pm, moved my furniture back.. Now my room is empty!!!
Anyway and then now back online la.. I actually packed my internet cable but ended up bringing it back anyway cos I thought I wouldn't be able to survive the night.. I don't have blankets, I don't have anything much.. See how I'm gonna sleep tonight =.=
Wake up early tomorrow, final packing!! And moving to Aubrey's at 11am.. And either going out or staying in to rot, dependent on the weather...
Oh yes, I just realise I am arriving in SINGAPORE on Saturday evening, not Sunday... So, I will be back in less than 3 days!!!