<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, April 24, 2008

FREE but in deep shit


Oh well. I just spent the past hour playing Magic Pen. Man I amaze myself sometimes and it's addicting!! Now I can afford to get addicted eh...

And exams didn't end on a good note, sadly... For the passage analysis, I got 2 out of 3 speakers wrong la.. Haiya see la never study text properly, and I was still slacking so much today.. Serve me right la.. =(

But it was not that bad. When I started the 3 passage analysis I had zero inspiration so I was writing rubbish. Then started on the essay, wrote abit then got inspiration le, and then finished writing about one text and started another. Then halfway I realise I dunno anything about that text so had to restart the essay, but it was proofreading the earlier part so it was okay. And inspiration was really flowing so it was fine..

Funniest thing of all: I FORGOT MY PENCIL CASE FOR AN EXAM! LOL. Luckily I had one pen in the bag I was carrying, so it wasn't that big of an issue. Sigh....

OVER!!!! ALRIGHTY time to start worrying about marks and PACK and WORK and PACK somemore!!! My room shall be no more.. Expect pictures soon!! (If I'm not lazy)..


watched the sunset at 11:21 PM