HAH! Back from the exam. So late eh? Good thing we were in time for the shuttle bus which took us home in 5 minutes instead of walking 20 minutes in the dark. Anna forgot her bus pass and the bus driver was kind today, so we were lucky =)
Exam-wise, on one hand it was expected, and on the other hand it was an absolute disaster. Good news first, some of the questions were those that we had already seen before, and writing my essay before the exam once really helped, because I knew what I was writing about..
Bad news, poor time management. I was taking my time writing everything nicely, and when I started to get stuck on the further sections, I realised I only had 40 minutes for the essay, so I hurriedly scrawled out 4 pages of my ideas and had 15 minutes left to think about the other questions.
We have 2 Charlie Brown questions, and that means we have to explain in words, not graphs nor equations because Charlie Brown is a dumbass who is allergic to anything mathematical. So one of them was expected, and the other one we had to explain so many thousand variables and equations that I just scribbled some nonsense at the end..
One other question was the one calculating fish stock, and I SIMPLY COULD NOT CALCULATE!! All my math had escaped my brain, so just anyhow explain and calculate lor... The question was from the 1st assignment, so obviously forget liao ma..
And biggest screw-up of all? I FORGOT the GDP equation. I tried extorting it out of a TA, but he only gave clues like switching stuff around which I knew I had to do, and ended up I came up with something similar, and afterwards I realised I only missed one variable, so hopefully won't deduct too many marks.
One of the questions was to write a conversational debate between 2 economists about the IMF, so I anyhow write because we were supposed to relate it to the movie but I didn't remember much... =.=
Overall? It's not as bad as it sounds, cos I wrote a lot of stuff. Will get marks one la. So I'm not that worried..
2 ENGL left!! 229 on Wed, 222 on Thur!!! Reading literature instead of graphs now.. OMG. Good or bad? Hopefully good. Can bullshit a lot of stuff. I'm more relieved now... Phewww...