I promised I would blog tonight and I am!! From Aubrey's computer... It was a fun and tiring day...
Last night slept with only the mattress protector, almost froze to death la.. Didn't sleep well. Slept at 1am, woke up 8am.. Slack online, then 9+ move stuff into the storage locker.. Last minute stuff.. 10+ was watching TV and finishing my PBJ crackers..
Then around 11+ Debbie had to help Bern move his stuff, so she dropped off her stuff at my place for me to move to Aubrey's later.. And then I waited to borrow a cart for moving, waited a damn half an hour =.= End up Michael returned one and I took it LOL.
Moved my one luggage, Debbie's 2 luggages, her 10 million plastic bags of stuff (okay la, only about 4, and one I stuffed into my almost-empty luggage so it was easier to carry), and our 2 laptops... Pushed it all to Marine Drive BY MYSELF!!! I'm so pro la..
Moved to Aubrey's place le, then go back Vanier return and check out.. Awww I'll miss Vanier even though I don;t wanna live there anymore.. Went back to Aubrey's place, had some chicken soup then went out to Brock Hall get some letter, and then go bus loop meet Debbie.. Was calling Debbie like siao all morning..
That was around 2pm liao.. We took bus to West Vancouver, and then went to Park Royal to lunch.. And then we all had chicken and beef combo.. Damn nice and worth it, only $6+, less than $7 for so much food!!! And was so thirsty that I got a lychee drink from the supermarket (~$1)..
Then finish eating around 4pm? Then went to the beach!!! Walked around, had fun, took pics of everything, took pics of fun poses.. Hehehe.. Good ones include me kissing a dragon.. Hahahaha. Will upload once I get the pics.. =)
My silly camera dropped not once, but TWICE on the sand and it's still working. I WILL NOT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!! Please liveeee. Then it ran outta battery.. =.= But it was so cold too.. We decided to leave at about 7pm.. Time passes by so fast!! Was soooo cold.. We took bus to downtown, wanted to take 44 direct to UBC, then end up wait in the cold.. Waited for about 20 minutes then realise the last bus left at 7pm =.= and that was 8pm le..
End up took 4 back, and cannot fall asleep.. Damn fast reach back UBC le, then we went village buy bubble tea. I got green apple green tea.. Went back Aubrey's place to drink, and look at our pics from today!! =) So funny.... FUNNN. Then just nua around, Aubrey talking to her mom, talk for almost 2 hours le.. And now Debbie calling her parents.. EVERYONE talking to parents except me! Muahahaha.
Flying tomorrow!! So funny, Amos is on the same flight as Debbie la.. Hmmph nobody I know fly with me.. Oh well.. Shall go to sleep soon.. So tired lah..