Urrrrgh today wasn't as productive as I would like it to be...
Last night end up sleep past my sleepy time and ended up not sleeping very well cos I was trying too hard to get to sleep but could not.. At around 10pm.. Kept waking up =.= Oh more weird dreams. I dreamt I had a serious disease in my left thumb then I woke up so worried =.= And I dreamt that I was walking back from the bathroom to my room and surprised to see the door open cos I remembered locking it. I found a girl (supposedly my neighbour, but she turned into an Iranian -- not being racist ok!) standing on my bed, fiddling with the posters on my wall.. I was like what are you doing!!! And she said she wanted poster mounts (those sticky things that we use to stick stuff on the wall).. I said get down from there now! And she insisted she wanted poster mounts and I said GET DOWN RIGHT NOW! cos she had shoes on and my bed was gonnga get dirty =.= She got down and I rummaged my table and gave her a sheet of them.. And then I woke up. =.=!
Okay, and got up at 8:30am, and then slack for an hour, then shower, ate pita bread from last night, and then went to caf.. Ate orange, read some stuff, then Aubrey come study with me at 11:30am.. We moved to the glass room cos I thought caf would be too noisy for her.. And so we ended up eating at 12+. I had samosa and chicken corn soup.. Yummy. Studied in the glass room, making more cuecards but it was too quiet I almost fell asleep so I went out back to the caf. Read, read, read, drink drink drink, eat eat eat soybeans..
4+ got garlic bread.. And then Michael gave me some blueberries LOL. And nothing much.. Around 6pm+ went to get dinner.. Meat lasagne and chicken drumsticks! Yummie went home to eat, and Aubrey was talking on the phone while I was waiting for Ppl online.. Wait until 8+pm, give up then read notes.. Read a bit nia, not productive at all. Cos kinda talking ma...
Ate another pita bread (from Bern tonight) and I tried hard to read the online readings but Aubrey was on the phone AGAIN!!!! =.= SO ended up not much read lo. Then she go home at 10pm so now I think I better buck up. Starting to panic already... HOW??? I wished I had spent the time studying more alone today..