<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I-Hate-People Day


Geez it's almost 10pm!~

Last night slept at 1am+ cos MSN party! And then I got up at 8:30am =.= mad la.. And slack online.. I actually did some work, I looked at the transcripts for ENGL229.. Jotted some stuff down.. Tinkered around with my photos again..

Then 11am damn hungry, went to get food.. Rice, chicken and veggie.. Eat at home, watch Chef School.. Also managed to call the tax people and finally got the info I needed, but towards the end the man was sounding very irritated and indignant when I was asking him what if I don't have a permanent address. Then he rants about how I better provide a proper address otherwise if they try to contact me and I don't respond and yadda yadda yadda. But everything else was fine. BLEH!

And then slack until 1pm+ then went to print essay then ENGL222.
They talk I stone as usual, damn boring and time passed tooooo slow. ENGL229 people gave presentations, 2 were really cool and funny, the other 2 were boring. The first group analysed recipes, and they were giving us free homemade cheesecake! Mocha flavour, not bad wor...

Group meeting was like no conclusion again =.= And then went to ECON255 watch the video abit till 6pm then go back.. He took 15 minutes to figure out how to make the sound work =.=

Went back, got my formal ticket, and then was going to play piano, but some girl was checking out the storage lockers so I went along. It turned out to be pretty big! So it was good. And I went home to take 2 of my tomato boxes and see how well they fit.. I think it should be fine.

Oh yes, official boycott against the stupid front desk lady who pissed me off last time about the piano room! When I went to look at the locker, Mr Nice Guy was there and he gave me the key.. When I returned he was busy, so Mdm Mean was there and I had no choice. I was just asking her miscellaneous questions and she's like "It's all written down there!" Hello? Mr Nice Guy was patiently answering my questions lor... What kind of attitude was that? I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!!!

Since she was there, there was no possible way I was going to play piano lah. Technically I could, but of course, the BOYCOTT forbids it. And she's on evening shifts till the end of the week! Shucks no piano except in the afternoons. BLERRRRGH.

Run here run there, then just joined Deb and them for dinner.. Had only samosa cos I was still full.. And then chat with Rey while he wraps the pastries :D

Annie came to visit my room for awhile.. Then 7:30pm talk to Ppl.. WTH he's asking me to learn how to be more girly and learn to put on make-up all that 0_o Bleh. And then nag nag nag so much damn sian. Got headache also, just ate Panadol. Now not so bad le..

Then I did my portion for ENGL229 and now I'm done. Wondering whether to eat oranges, whether to read No Great Mischief, or maybe I should go sleep away my headache. We'll see!!!


watched the sunset at 9:48 PM