<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One down, one more to go!


Oooo. Today was another exam, ENGL229! I think it went reasonably well :)

So I slept at 10+pm (and PS. I Love You finished downloading HOORAY!!) and then woke up at 8am.. Slack online, then 9am watch TV.. Till 9:30am come back slack, eat PBJ crackers and peel orange.. And then slack until 11:30am then went out and ate orange.. Sit there and then finally exam start..

It was easier and more fun than the practice exam she gave! So I wrote and wrote and wrote... Irritating guy beside me kept yawning LOUDLY.. Make me sleepy also.. Yawning is contagious you know?! Dumdum la..

I finished, then went back to add little snippets in which happen to just nice fit in, since everything was in essay form.. Left on time (after 2.5 hours) even though she gave extra 15 minutes.. Waited outside for Selina, who was the last one.. LOL..

We went to the SUB to get Subway.. Then went to BUTO to ask something, then went to her place to eat.. Damn hungry, no more energy.. Ate half my footlong, saved the other half for later.. And then slack and play some silly online game which required so much thinking it was unbelievable!! Anyway we finished it HOORAY!!! LOL all 7 levels..

We have to stack people on top of each other to get to switches and stuff, it was so funny stacking them!!!





Anyway, I went home at 6+ and went to the caf to get water, end up they let us sell books.. So I got DMC, which I checked was buying back for $10, and it took UBER long and half an hour later, it turns out that they were only buying back 5 copies and now they only offer me $2! So angry la... Waste my time..

End up go home finish my Subway, and then watch some TV.. Now blog.. And playing some fun pen drawing game, have to draw shapes to move the ball to somewhere.. Play first hehehe.

Tomorrow's exam? One whole day to read tomorrow, don't care so much now hehe!!


watched the sunset at 8:26 PM