<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Packing and Moving~ *with pics!*


So! I ended up repacking my clothes into the vaccuum bags, and man they work wonders!! Everything is reduced to 50% original size! They should pay me for free advertising.. =,=

So 11:30am+ went to lunch.. Nothing good, got rice and broccoli.. No meat.. Then Kam had chicken strips and he gave me 2!! So nice =) Return the library book to Philip, and then after that got Michael to help me move.. Wheeee moved the leaning tower of boxes there.. THANK YOU!!!

And then went home, continue packing, and threw away lots of junk.. But my desk is still so cluttered!! 4+ went to eat dinner.. Nothing good.. Had battered cod and garlic bread.. Worked with Dhirend.. I keep kajiao-ing him and he keep kajiao-ing me!! He even lifted me into the air and carried me for 5 seconds =.= Literally sweeping me off my feet!!

And Lin got me half a slice of cheesecake but I forgot to bring it home! Arrrgh hungry oso cannot eat.. Anyway went home, talk to Ppl.. Aiyoh he tomorrow leaving liao! And I'm leaving on Thursday!!! Lalala.

Continue packing.. 8+ went to shower.. Once I left for the bathroom I realised I left my keys inside. That means locking myself out 3 days before I move out =.= Lame hor? It's ONLY my 3rd time locking myself out =) Shower finish then dry hair, and then got Sean to help me move again!! Moved the orange Pooh bag with lots of junk in it, the 3-drawer set full of stuff.. Man he's strong!! And one more box. Let's hope I have no more boxes and just one luggage left!!

Finished moving around 10+, went to explore his room and then come back.. Slack.. Now damn tired le.. Bern just told me a secret way to know results!!! And I got B for my ECON302!!! I'm happy!!!! (Ironically it's the same % as ECON301..) And SOCI got A- =) Woooots!!!! Let's hope the other 3 are just as good or even better!

Just ate orange and kiwi and biscuits.. Still hungry!! Okay time for pictures.. I know I've been promising pictures of messy room galore!!! Here they are:


Messy corner + wardrobe


Lots of junk. Beware I have a knife.


Messy table


I use my bookshelf very well, don't I?


Stuffies by the window!


I CANNOT walk in my room.


Shoes!


One of the many boxes...


Leaning Tower of Boxes


My room has become a full-fledged obstacle course. Attempt at your own risk!


Totally out of point: Why Mayflower (or maybe SG schools in general) like to give such things for random holidays?? 2 years in a row somemore.


Before: Big mountain of clothes.


After: Very small mountain. (Okay lah, I cheated. The pants you saw in the previous pic were not stuffable. But I added some other stuff not in the mountain!!)


Before, the clothes filled up to more than past the halfway mark. Now? 1/3 =)


I CANNOT get out.

At least now the mess is gone, fairly reasonable le. =) THANK YOU lovely gentlemen Michael and Sean!!! Sian, tomorrow, history repeats. Packing and then work again!


watched the sunset at 11:07 PM