Hmmmm... I feel like giving up but something's telling me not to give up...
Got up to a late start today, cos last night I slept at around 12, with smells of marijuana (yes, drugged campus) wafting into my room so I had no choice but to sleep with windows shut. This leads to lack of air circulation and inherently lack of oxygen which equals to not enough sleep even though I get my full 9 hours. No weird dreams last night. And yet I'm more stressed! And I snoozed from 8+ till 9+, until a bee comes buzzing into my room.
I wasn't scared! Cos I helped Sachi get a bee out of her room awhile ago, so I was calm and got the bee out quickly, but that jolted me awake. Online, almost had a heart attack cos I just found out the ECON255 exam on Monday is cumulative!!! Gawd means more to study!!! Freaked out for a bit, then 10:30am went to caf.. Ate some crackers with peanut butter and blueberry jam, pretty good!
Study ECON255 from the beginning, then one of the staff cannot finish his grapefruit so gave me some of it haha! And I studied till nearly 1pm, then had a smokie-dog for lunch.. Lots of blue-green onions (dunno why they are that colour either) and a nice big smokie! Cut it up, much easier to eat!
Then went home, get ready, went to ECON302 review session.. 2pm all the way till 4:30pm!! He went through most of the big concepts so it was pretty good, except his lame jokes make me feel like slapping his face!
Went back to the caf, and Michael from the dishroom (aka Munchkin) was eating and I was doing crossword.. He told me a way for stress management. The Power of NOW... It is actually a book.. About those spiritual thingys.. You know I'm not really into that kinda stuff, be it spiritual or religious.. But it kinda makes sense. If you think of everything to be only existing now, without any future or past, you wouldn't have any stress! I guess it is very true but it's hard to apply. But keeping it in mind hopefully will settle my mind for a bit.
Around 5:45pm called Deb, and they say they wanna eat at 6:15pm, and I wanted to get home, so I ate by myself first.. Had scallop potatoes and sweet and sour pork, very nice but unhealthy! Must lose weight after exams! Cos I keep bingeing and eating when studying!!
Went home, slack for an hour, then talk to Ppl.. Aiya, he always think I should study accounting, but too late to turn back now.. Anyway, then tried to study... Now I understand most of it, but cannot remember la! HOW?!
And I hope to get this over with so I can start worrying about ECON255.. I plan to sleep soon to wake up early, cos I need to be waking up early on Sat for the exam.. So might as well... 9:30pm now.. Hungry but gonna sleep! LOL. With the amount of stress now, I certainly lost my reputation of Chunz NEVER has stress, no? Sigh, what weird dreams will be coming my way tonight, I wonder?