<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, April 7, 2008

Rainy Monday


Lalala I wasted a night oops.

This morning I snoozed till 8:40am and then got out of bed... Got ready, then went to SOCI discussion.. SOCI lecture was boring.. And ECON lecture was even worse.. Kinda understood a bit..

Went home, it was pouring and my feet got wet =.= Got pork, rice and veggie... Bumped into Amos and Kevin! So ate with them.. Then they slacking so they came to piano with me, quite fun lol. Then 2pm I go back watch TV.. Then slack online, super super sleepy!!!

Then 3+pm went to caf get peanut butter, ate some crackers yummy! And went to ECON255 tutorial.. Boredom.. And then come home, went to caf to study ECON302.. Did another chapter! Unemployment.. YAY!!! Relatively easier..

And then 6pm got chicken pasta go home eat.. Slack, talk to Ppl.. Slack.. Then study abit SOCI.. Actually not much, cos I had to make birthday card!!! Hehehe I love it..

Now, 11+ already! OH NO. Hmm. Go sleep and then wake up early to study? Going out for lunch heh. BYE!


watched the sunset at 11:03 PM