<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The rest of the night


The rest of the night was considered eventful!

Dinner with Deb, Bern and Anna.. Had butter chicken, which was average. More like tomato chicken I tell ya.. 0_0

Haha, and we were having fun talking and laughing.. We also discussed the Oasis airline collapse... Oh and Bern was also telling us he got caught somehow for downloading movie.. And said that UBC sent him an email or something. I just teased him "Ohhhh downloading p0rn!" And he went on with his story.. And then he said something about sending it to Deb and she went bright red! LOL I forgot the exact conversation but it was rather hilarious.

Anyway, then went to piano.. Went to Room I where the good piano was, but I was now so used to the other piano that this actually sounded weird. Plus my hands were too dry and the chair was squeaky.. I just couldn't play properly! Okay okay, I know I have TONS of excuses :)

Anna was there too and she did her homework.. And she forced (okay, COERCED) me into going to her room to watch some SNL funny videos. Wasted around an hour and I came back around 9pm.. Study SOCI until now lor, and I have actually studied 2 lectures! That's pretty productive for the amount of material, since sometimes it takes 3x as long 0_0

Sleepy le, planning to wake up early and copy ECON notes! Very behind on that~~ Anna says I have a lot of motivation, but I think there's definitely room for improvement and NO ROOM FOR DISTRACTIONS!


watched the sunset at 10:02 PM