<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Slack slack Tuesday


Today was not that productive, but since it's ENGL 222 and 229 I shall forgive myself..

Last night at PBJ crackers at 11pm then 12am went to sleep.. Dunno why got up at 8am =.= Wanted to sleep more one... But end up wake up slack, until 9am then shower, and then watch a bit TV.. Talk online until nearly 11:30am.. Oh and great news, I found P.S. I Love You the movie!! Woooots!!! Finally, 4 months after its release..

Had a headache all day :( Ate chicken, broccoli and rice, with Tomtom.. Kam gave me a chicken and cheese thingy, very nice!! And a kiwi.. And then I tried reading stuff for ENGL229.. Read the textbook, then super sleepy.. 1pm+ went to piano.. Went back to caf at 2pm.. Started reading Verdecchia for ENGL222.. Finished in like 1 hour+, then on to Rez Sisters.. Didn't finish.. Was talking on the phone with Selina for half an hour, cos dunno how to study...

Haha so funny, I was telling her about my money-saving eating plan, eat less now, so go back SG can eat more.. She say, "But what if your stomach shrinks now?" *pause* I said, "Erm, can eat more to expand it??" *pause* Both of us laughed like mad =.= LOL. Bo liao la us..

And then continued reading, do crossword also.. And 5+ hungry le, so went to eat.. Ate sweet and sour pork and broccoli.. Ate with Ian.. And then finish reading Rez Sisters, then 6:30pm go piano again..

Came home at 7pm+, now slacking online.. Damn time passes by so fast, I dunno if I should read more for ENGL229..


watched the sunset at 8:13 PM