<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, April 21, 2008

Slacky day @ caf


Blogging from the old laptop.. Not very used to the keyboard.. I'm at the caf now, as usual.. This time not in my little corner because I needed somewhere with a plug.. But anyway, haven't exactly crammed and studied like crazy today. But I keep telling myself I cannot slack even though I kinda know the stuff well..

Last night forced myself to sleep a bit later even though I was yawning at 9:30pm already.. Went to sleep at 10:30pm, end up woke up at around 7-8am, so tired.. Dreamt that Grace was sleeping over at my house LOL and I dreamt of some of my 302 graphs.. Eeks. Anyway, slack online until 9:30am+, and then 10+ go caf..

With my laptop today, I read some tutorials, still don't really get it, and then read notes online.. Lunch at 11:30am, had fresh pork, rice and beans.. Not bad, and then I saved half of it for dinner.. My $$-saving scheme so far, lunch and dinner combined in one meal cos my meal card is out of money and spending from last year's gift card is so expensive!

So continued reading notes online, hearing "With You" and "Bleeding Love" 3 times each so far, every 2 hours.. Siann... Debbie came back from her exams and she ate while I read... Lalala I'm still reading.. Gonna leave soon and then piano and walk over to OSBO early, to cram more.. I hope this will be easy la..


watched the sunset at 3:58 PM