<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Soci Exam DEAD


#$($^#*^$*#(!$!!#!^$( at SOCI exam!!!

So, last night I slept at 12am, and I dreamt of 2 of my primary school friends. First one guy, and then we both got into this car driven by someone else. I thought the driver would drop me off at home cos I had 2 big luggages, and the cheek of her! She drove to somewhere damn ulu and said she reached her house and I was stranded there with my 2 luggages. Then I was talking to the guy about playing at his house last time, with another girl whom I remembered in the dream as Tina and then I woke up and realised her name was actually Yina. And I went on Facebook and I found her! Let's hope she replies my message la.

And then slack for an hour, and then go caf at 10am, ate cereal and study somemore at my little corner. End up forget a lot of stuff.. Debbie ate a super fast lunch and I reminded her to drink water, so she scurried to get a cup and forgot to fill the cup with water until she was like halfway walking back =.= Damn funny la!

I had chicken and mixed veggies for lunch and then around 1:30pm too sleepy liao so went to piano for awhile to destress and wake up. Go back home, watch some TV and read a bit more in the lounge, then 3pm walk to Wesbrook. Studied abit more but later on Amos started telling me his drama-mama story about how he got himself a girlfriend yesterday LOL!

And exam at 3:30pm and I was like SHIT! Blardy hell everything on the MCQ was from the readings. I thought a rough idea of the readings would be sufficient but noooooooo it was all based on specific details of the reading!! ZOMG DIE LA SO MANY MCQ DUNNO HOW TO DO. BS the rest of the short answers and essay... Blehhhhh.

Left a little before 6pm cos I was just sick of seeing the MCQ and I was hungry LOL. Checked some answers and I just got 2 wrong! OMG I shouldn't have changed one of the answers dammit!!! Arrrgh. Went home, ate with Deb and Bern. Had pasta and chicken balls.

Went home, slack talk to Ppl, until 8pm. Then slack and do nothing, just super tired la. And just went out and collected 20 bucks! Why? You may ask. Cos I saw online that someone wanted to buy a backpack and I had one that I didn't really use anyway and ta-dah! 20 bucks is mine. I just met the person in the Vanier commons and then that's done! Hohoho 20 bucks richer!

Now, gonna watch Chef School online, slack abit more and then probably go to sleep. Need some rest, then battle ECON tomorrow!!!! Cannot die!!! Anyway it doesn't really feel like exam season to me, even though it has started already.. So weird la.. Numb liao?


watched the sunset at 8:41 PM