Discovery of the Day: Please do not hire me as a plant sitter. =)Okay, I have been a good girl tonight! I studied 4 lectures of SOCI *not a lot leh, but still better than nothing* and now I'm doing homework for ECON255!
This morning got up around 9am, then slack online, until 10+ and then shower.. Then 11+ met Aubrey at shuttle bus stop, then we take to bus loop, wait for Selina.. And then take bus to Banana Leaf on Broadway!
Singapore/Malaysian food.. Hmm.. We ordered 2 satay sticks each (man, they were ex, but of course la).. And a pineapple seafood fried rice and char hor fun to share.. Hmmm the fried rice was good and filling, very rich in coconut milk flavour.. The hor fun was okayokay only.. For something that's 3x the price of that back home X(
Haha but it's okay la, Aubrey's birthday!! So we treat her, end up bill came to be about $36 for all of us (including tips).. And then bus back.. No time walk walk around :( Go class.. ENGL222.. Do nothing.. Boreddd..
ENGL229, got back midterm!!! I got 80+% YAY HAPPY!!! Selina didn't come.. And then just go through a piece of stuff, nothing interesting.. Exam scared la..
Then bumped into Selina, we walk around, then I go ECON255. Bo liao cos he was going through assignment which I already understood.. And certain people were ignoring me, as in NOT answering me when I talk to them. How rude is that!? Bah.
Go home, got fish, cheese sticks and veggies for dinner.. YUMMMMMY (albeit salty) cheesy sticks! Super full. And then go home talk to Ppl, damn irritated la. I told him school fees increase again, then he say "Now about $700?" And then I said "No, around 600+ only.." Then he complain I talk back. And say I dunno when to be specific.. Then say I talk back yadda yadda yadda next time people don't like...
Pffffft.
8pm started studying, and now I should get back to ECON homework!! Lalalala.. So sad, my sunflowers dying liao. I'm a terrible plant caretaker la!