<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring formal ---- Wonderful fun!!!!


WOooooohooooOOoooo I'm like SO high now! Must be the cheesecake I'm having =))

Anyway, good news on studying progress! Last night I studied 6 lectures of SOCI!!! That may sound a lot but there's around 30 in all, so I'm only 1/5 of the way through!! And then I slacked till 1+am then sleep, cos they were partying and only quietened down till then.

Since can pon work, I just slept till 10am.. And then I got up.. Slack.. And then 11+ went to get sandwich.. Ham and cheese.. Not bad, abit too salty. And then met supervisor(S)! She was like, why you never come to work today! And then I said cos supervisor(I) say no need to come.. LOL oooops.

Went home, eat and then started studying ECON302! OMGz I actually studied and understood Chapter 8!! It's still kinda blurry but I get kinda the big ideas.. So I hope it's not too bad after all.. The textbook really helps.. Even though it takes me several hours to digest one chapter...

And then got ready, and around 3:30pm went to piano till 4:30pm.. Then went to formal dinner to eat! Early seating, was expecting to eat by myself but bumped into Shie and Annie! Shie had friends with her and Annie was expecting to eat alone too, so end up it was a nice cosy table for just me and Annie!



I got the vegetarian entree even though I'm nowhere near vegetarian; I just didn't like eating beef.. And then we got our desserts.. Decadent cheesecake!!! I had passionfruit and Annie had marble.. Went around taking pictures..









And then I work.. Didn't do much, just serve and refill desserts.. And being R's official photographer for the night! :) And then clean up, and we were all finished rather early, so stood around and took pictures! More silly pictures, complete with balloons!!! I looooooove working at times like this, and I will certainly miss working with these lovely people!!!









And now I'm home, with one more slice of marble cheesecake mmmmm it's sooooo yummy! And leftover strawberries and balloons!!! Looooooove today soooooo much ;)


watched the sunset at 9:51 PM