<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tired of packing!!!


I'm so sian and tired..

Today I up at 8am again even though I slept at 12+, and then slack online then 9am go eat breakfast.. And then work.. Fill some drinks, butter bread, joke around with Philip, and then continue working for Ginger Pot lunch shift.. Damn tired, not used to standing so much la..

And then finally 1:30pm finish work, got to eat Tomtom's honey garlic pork! Muahaha I asked him to teach me how to make it.. Hoho.. Will try it out when I can..

Ate.. Sooooo nice =) And then talked to Lauren for a bit, then went home.. Pack pack pack!!! Many many boxes, many many useless paper for recycling.. Moved one of my luggage to the locker le..

Dinner.. Cheese pizza and an orange.. I accidentally pissed Bern off.. Shall not elaborate.. Anyway he was going to help me move, but I didn't dare to ask him liao oops..

So I went home, and then continue packing.. Now I have 5 boxes of stuff!! Arrrgh. Haven't pack finish leh! Still got more.. Then around 9pm sian liao, sit around.. Nobody help me move, so I stone online lor.. Stone for 2 hours liao.. Was looking for places to explore in Singapore!! Heh.

Exactly one more week till I reach Singapore! Okay la, I arrive Sunday evening next week, so stay tuned!

Tomorrow gotta repack some clothes, cos I just found the vaccuum bags in my drawer.. Trying to throw out stuff but apparently not very successful.. Sentimental stuff!!! Anna ask me throw away, I say cannot.. She herself oso so much junk then come and say me oso!! Tsk tsk!!

I hate being a nomad. Every single year must move leh! And twice a year la!! Move out once, move in once.. =.= Eeeks. It reeeeeeeally doesn't help that I have so much stuff! How I wish I had a boyfriend to help me move all this hoho.

But speaking of that, haven't spoke about that issue for a long time. I was just joking in the line above la. It's good not having a boyfriend I think. Studying is too hectic; this second year in uni has driven me nuts already!! 3rd year will be even worse I think. Definitely not the right time. And also no "mood" now leh. Just being single is good. Living life for MYSELF!!!!


watched the sunset at 10:52 PM