<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Work, Study, DINNER!


Today was eventful! In terms of work, studying and food...

Last night I read NGM from 11+ till 12+, but chatted more online than reading :S My dreams were not so absurd liao, I forgot what they were but they were reasonable.. Signs of less stress? Hope so..

Got up at 8:30am+, and then ate strudel and went to work.. Nobody at the breakfast station so I spent the whole morning serving breakfast.. Chat with Tomtom and Philip! :) Was damn super hot at the station la.. Sweating like siao like that..

Then ate lunch.. Pork and rice... Quite nice.. Ate with Tomtom, and others joined us.. Lin was asking me if I was going to the "farewell" dinner with Supervisor(S).. Got me thinking.. So I went home, studied Chapter 14 on government spending, and then 2+ went to the caf..

Studied SOCI.. Made little cuecards.. Did 10 lectures.. At least tried memorizing key points! And then got sian.. Ate cereal with Rey LOL! Cos he was on break.. And then I read my NGM novel.. Read until 6pm.. Got a little bit of the storyline already, only when I'ma halfway through! Gawd, I'm so terrible =.=

Went home, back up pics on CD and then went to shower. Bad choice cos now I'm back smelling like BBQ. Met Rey and Espie and then Rey drove to Shabusen.. Haha again! This time dinner for me.. Haha his car so cool, voice recognition de!

Anyway, we reach, then some people were already there.. We had more people coming, so ask them get us a bigger table.. Then order food.. Haha, I sat at the centre of the table, can get most of the food easily, and no need to BBQ the stuff :D Shiok eh?

There were 10 of us and they didn't eat very much.. They said they were full and I was like HUH! I'm not even half full LOL. So I kept eating and eating.. Rey left early but he ordered alot of food so we had to finish most of it up =.=

We finished around 10pm and left.. Supervisor(S) aka star of the day gave me a ride home, cos we both live on campus.. She's soooo nice la! Like a second mother.. I was saying to her, how come I see you more than my own mother!!!

Haha, anyway, better sleep a bit later, or else the food will never digest.. Better study more! Had been talking online like no tomorrow lah..

GROUP PIC!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!



watched the sunset at 11:09 PM