<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Back in the oven-city


PEOPLE I'm back! In Singapore!!!

It felt like I walked into an oven or furnace the moment I walked out of the (extremely) budget terminal.. It wasn't that bad la, for a budget terminal, except I don't understand why it took them so long to open it??

I promise many long posts when I have the chance to; I actually paper-blogged on the plane. So many exciting stories. Okay, not exactly exciting but whine-worthy stuff =)

The past 2 days has been crazy, and I vow to myself never to get on a ferry again! Apparently I tend to get a little carsick (on cabs), VERY seasick (on the damn ferry) and NO airsick (from taking so many planes).

OH yea, for the answer to the fungus-looking thingy growing and jumping all over the place, some of you got it right! They are old poster mounts (aka little sticky pads for putting up posters) stuck together in a haphazard way. Maybe you got the clue from the spring-cleaning of my room and stuff..

I never thought I would say this but I miss the caf! And Vanier!! When we were at Aubrey's place for the night, we went out and instead of turning left to Vanier we had to turn right to Marine Drive and I was like awwwwwww LOL. And I miss the caf for not the food but I miss the atmosphere!!! And of cos I miss my nice big room....

Okay damn random will stop..


watched the sunset at 8:54 PM