Lalala today is borrrrrred.
Last night waited for Vivz to send pictures to me, it took damn long!!! And end up I was blur in almost all the pictures =.=!!
While waiting, talked to Mary on the phone, nonsense and crap all the way for an hour till 1am.. Talked about the old times in Mayflower, and so full of rubbish!! Fun...
Woke up at 10:30am today, and then slack online, tried planning my timetable.. 11:30am Ppl woke up and discovered I still haven't eat breakfast then I kena scold la =.=!!! Lame...
So ate, and showered.. Went out at 12+, help mama buy stuffs, and then go adjust specs, then go shop.. Lunch.. Cashier was boring..
Around evening, some people came to look at liquidation stuff, and Ppl threw a hissy fit after that, just because of minor details (as usual)... And then other business people came to look look see see, and it was such a weird situation (not with the business people but about the hissy fit earlier)..
I don't understand it, as usual... Having a conversation takes 2 or more people, and a discussion means suggestions, and not just one single person talking... People are entitled to voicing their opinions in a conversation you know...
Never mind.. Dinner was boring, then come back, watch TV.. Lalalala... I'm so bored????